Thread: Private Forums Access

Exclamation Private Forums Access

Greetings Fellow Gearheads!

I am now on-line and active.

I have just added the instructions on how to obtain access to the Private Forums section of the Noble-Speed Forums. You can find them in the Forum Rules section at the top of the Index page. They are pretty similar to the old instructions.

Because we have been working on so many things at the same time, we have been granting access to the private area of those that we recognized as Noble/Rossion owners. However, we need to set up accurate records for our future reference. In order to get this set up properly, I am temporarily changing the access status for everyone to non-owner status and asking for your help. This means that very shortly you will not have access again to the private area until you send me a PM with the requested information. I will be reassigning private access status to you as quickly as possible, once I receive your PM formally requesting access along with the information requested.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. It is amazing how quickly we are moving. Almost as fast as Hoover's shadow. We here at Noble-Speed are really appreciative of all of your help and participation in this effort. Together, we can make this forum something we can all enjoy and be proud of.

OK. So which one of you is Gabe?
    Noble M400, Hooverized, 515RWHP/516RWlb-ft (93 octane), 572RWHP/537RWlb-ft (100 octane), "M600/The Black and Blue Beast."
    Porsche 993TT, Protomotive (Protosport) 3.8L, Mahle P/C, GT2 EVO cams, GT3076, 997GT3RSRCup brakes, H&R Clubsport S/S, 650-700HP.
    Porsche 996TSCab, Protomotive (Protosport) 4.0L, TurboRSRCabriolet, 93 Octane and E85, Bilstein PSS10 S/S, 800-1,000HP.
    Audi RS4, MTM Lysholm Opcon twin-screw SC, Laminova A/W IC, Ohlins/Hotchkis, 540HP, "The Cherry Bomb."
    Audi R8 V10, ESS Tuning Whipple 2.9L twin-screw SC, GMG Racing exhaust/130R wheels, H&R lowering springs, Sprint Booster, 760HP, "The Silver Bullet."

Even the Moderator is "Super" on this Forum! This is cool. "Forum, Version 2."

4. Super........................lol. Now that is a title