Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Rossion street build

Blog Entries
    image-1065959368.jpg

Next stop.... Home!!!
    Congrats!!!!
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Thank you Hoover and to your men for all the hard work and efforts. I of course can't wait to see it!

Eagle has landed! Got the car at 5:00 pm yesterday....Richard the truck driver was great. Wow and Hot Damn got to drive the car a bit today as it was a beautiful Sunday in Dallas. Still breaking in the Kevlar clutch but she sounds and drives so much better it is not funny. No more popping, blah, blah, on decel, quicker turbo spool and smoother running. Thanks again Hoover, the wait was worth it. Tell the guys job well done and I sure appreciate their work. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this car and THIS is the way they should have come from the factory!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wormman View Post
    Eagle has landed! Got the car at 5:00 pm yesterday....Richard the truck driver was great. Wow and Hot Damn got to drive the car a bit today as it was a beautiful Sunday in Dallas. Still breaking in the Kevlar clutch but she sounds and drives so much better it is not funny. No more popping, blah, blah, on decel, quicker turbo spool and smoother running. Thanks again Hoover, the wait was worth it. Tell the guys job well done and I sure appreciate their work. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this car and THIS is the way they should have come from the factory!
    Congratulations warren!!!!
    Glad you had some time to drive it. Normal street driving out of boost will break in the Kevlar. Maybe 700 deliberate miles.

Enjoy!!!!
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066