Thread: White Carbon Fiber Noble M400 - SS Customs

Arrow White Carbon Fiber Noble M400 - SS Customs

First off, I'd like to say that this was a collaborative project with Turbo Hoses R&D. They built an amazing Noble M400 for a client and before it got shipped back out I got to give a fresh new look. If you have a car being worked on at Turbo Hoses contact Hoover or Myself for Vehicle wraps, Paint Protection, Paint Correction or Detailing, and soon to be Window Tinting.

The customer wanted a fresh new look, we had some ideas of keeping it close to his original paint color but in the end he went with a whole new look. His idea was if Turbo Hoses built you a race build Noble, why not feel like your driving a whole new car altogether. So that's what we did, White Carbon Fiber Noble M400. The Noble is one of the curviest cars out there so wrapping it wasn't a walk in the park but it came out pretty awesome. The sunlight really makes the carbon weave pop! Thanks for Looking and enjoy!

Video of transformation
    http://youtu.be/OK04dmxWrHo

2. Those blacked out taillights look great! It really stretches the tremendous width of these cars!

I'll have to look into that myself!

Shareef what the approximate cost of a white wrap like this on an M12? My car should be finishing up with Hoover shortly

Looks great!