Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Rossion single turbo

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much! Each car is like a canvas which we create unique vehicles to the customer's request. Most of the cars we've modified are one-off and sit in collections across the U.S.

Toyo has an updated for the R888. It's supposed to be quieter. Use 245/275.
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Thanks Hoover. I'll go with those sizes.

BTW where is the oil filter? I want to replace the Redline in there now with Motul 300 or Moble 1 ASAP.

I'd just like to weigh in. I bought a Hoovered Rossion a couple of years ago.

What an amazing build. I track thre crap out of it and the motor is built like a rock.

Some of you may have expiereinced that braking is a probem on these cars. Willy in Ohio set me up with AP RACING C6 Corvette brakes - amazing stopping power with no fade or vibration. Originally used HAWK DTC70 pads. Whoa, lockup city. Went down to Ferodo DC2500 and probome solved. never brake fade and no lockup.

Have a colling issue now as the summer heats up. I run WatterWetter which helps. And have tired a number of other solutions. Looking to swap out the rad for a double core unit.

Thanks for chipping in fcat360. Mine has the upgraded turbohoses radiator and I've had no issues. Only thing I don't like is the stereo/nav.

Are the C6 corvette brakes a direct bolt on?

Willy built adaptors for the C6 brake mod.
    Beautiful fit.

Have used them for a season and a half now. The stock brakes were never an issue on the street. However, on the track they were of concern.

At the end of the long straight at Mosport (Andretti straight), one is typically be doing over 140 and have to scrub off speed to make the sharp turn at the end. With stock brakes, I'd get one or two laps and then things start to go south. With the larger rotors and improved cooling, at the end of a 20 minute session, I might start to feel some minor chatter which goes away as soon as the rotors cool off. (Ever driven your Rossion so hard that when you end a session, there is smoke coming out of your brakes and the rotors are blued?)

Note the cooling issue I posted above is cured. Check the expansion tank thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fcat360 View Post

Note the cooling issue I posted above is cured. Check the expansion tank thread.
    Thread link http://noble-speed.com/showthread.ph...0543#post20543