Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Registering in California - SB100

Sounds similar to my events last year. I eventually had to speak with a very knowledgeable supervisor in Sacramento who ended up supervising the entire process. When I finally received my Title it said "SALVAGED" vehicle instead of "SPCNS."
    I called the supervisor back and she appoligized profusely, said heads would roll and in two weeks I had my corrected Title in hand noting "SPCNS."
    If you need this supervisor info, please PM me and I can get you her contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by WJS26 View Post
    Sounds similar to my events last year. I eventually had to speak with a very knowledgeable supervisor in Sacramento who ended up supervising the entire process. When I finally received my Title it said "SALVAGED" vehicle instead of "SPCNS."
    I called the supervisor back and she appoligized profusely, said heads would roll and in two weeks I had my corrected Title in hand noting "SPCNS."
    If you need this supervisor info, please PM me and I can get you her contact info.
    Wow... are you in NorCal?

Add El Monte as one of the "good" DMV locations to go to for SPCNS registrations.

PM sent.
    Thinking of something clever to put here.

No way! Bill os So Cal, thru and thru!

Sweet~!

Sounds like we have quite a few active SoCal Noblers... or is it Noblests... or Noblephiles?

I went for a drive last night with my buddy who has a done up M12 GTO 3R.

That's 1% of American Nobles on the streets of L.A. striking terror into the hearts of the motoring public.

I was laughing about how the Lotus meets were usually at least 8-15 Lotuses and with Nobles, the two of us were the meet.
    Thinking of something clever to put here.