Thread: Updates all at once......

Blog Entries

Updates all at once......

Hey Folks,

I apologize for not being able to post anything in months. My IPhone doesn't allow me to post pictures etc for some reason and it's far too difficult to type out any long messages without a keyboard.

I'm going to do my best to catch everything we've been doing the past few months:

Dog Box- That was a RPITA. I was held up by the manufacturer for 3.5 years and after many many many phone calls, emails, begging, pleading etc...... I received enough sets to fulfill orders. I'm pretty sure I lost some hair going through this!!!!

New Car Body- The doors, rockers, splitter and front clam are done machining. We're at the rear of the vehicle and hope to have those panels completed within a few weeks.
    HVR- installed engine, transmission, plumbing dry sump now.....

Widebody- I've designed concept panels that make the Noble fairly outrageous and wild. I've decided to move forward and digitally model the body work and machine a prototype.

I have a ton of pictures with all the cars we are building.

The Noble market has grown. We receive more calls for Nobles than ever.

As a company, there is no doubt that each division has had substantial growth since last year. We're thankful to prosper with a limited amount of vehicles and the specialty work we do.
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Cool looking forward to seeing some pictures

Can you take an advantage of the wide body e.g. by widening the track WITHOUT affecting the suspension geometry negatively? I looked into that on my MG and it would require additional changes to the suspension...

Blog Entries
    It's possible through wishbone length. It may even handle smoother as the longer arms don't travel as much.
    These are all options that we will provide as an upgrade.

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066

Blog Entries
    UPDATE 5/2/18-
    It's been non-stop busy. We rarely take any customers outside of lotus and noble unless it's something really special to build.

The amount of emails for Noble purchases has risen since last year and now there's a waiting list for anything that comes on the market.
    I'll try to post some pics up before lunch ends.....

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066