I'm working on getting my m400 registered in Nevada (currently titled and registered in Michigan). I know the state has a "replica" emissions exemption for vehicles built after 1968 resembling those built before. This is basically the equivalent of California's SB100. I'm working with the VIN inspectors to get my paperwork in order.

Is this the right path? Does anyone have experience with this process?