Thread: Noble Rossion Ultima and Friends East Coast Annual Track Day Confirmed April 14

Noble Rossion Ultima and Friends East Coast Annual Track Day Confirmed April 14

All,

You are invited to attend our East Coast Annual Noble Rossion Ultima and Friends Track Day at Carolinas Motorsport Park on Friday April 14. Great laid back event with open track time all day and a catered lunch included. No racing, passing with point by's only, corner workers in use, and instructors available. The cost is $300 all inclusive. Come join us at one of our private track rental days. You will get more track time than you or your car can handle. Plenty of time to meet fellow enthusiasts in the garages.

I have placed a non-refundable deposit on the track. We are definitely a go. Please post and PM me if you are interested. I will need your contact information including email, and payment by check or PayPal.

Get ready for a memorable day!

Dave
    2003 Noble M500
    2004 Ultima GTR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 Noble M12 GTO 3R (M500 Hooverized)

Blog Entries
    Fun!!!!
    I heard that race track is for sale! If I ever had that kinda cash, I would open a shop and sales hub there!
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066