Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: New Car

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdcurtner View Post
    Being somewhat newer to the forums, i haven't searched all of this out...but do you plan to market a conversion to the Noble/Rossion, or simply build a new car and sell it?

I've always been a mod-owner. Every car I own, I tinker with and it became an passion for over two decades. I've focused on turbos, body mods for near 27 years and here I am today with a bunch of guys in the shop that share the same passion. I've learned an applied many of the current technologies as they became more clear on integration to the shop.

The conversion is VERY possible at this point and time and more realistic approach to what we've been working on. There are still a few hurdles, but 99% exists; the 1% is still a ton of work but looks promising.

We will probably sell the body conversion and offer chassis modifications for the engine transplant to those that are interested.
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Blog Entries
    Hmmmmmm...... maybe not the greatest answer earlier.....

I wish I was younger, but it took me 16 years to get to this point with the Noble and such. I've always designed/modded what I liked for every single car I've owned not knowing where it would lead me. Now we're at yet another mountain to climb and I've seen every single small car mfg. go under at this point. Although, as a business, it's ok as long as we keep things simple and grow just a little more, we can handle the mfg. of these products.

Hope that makes sense........
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Hmmmmmm...... maybe not the greatest answer earlier.....

I wish I was younger, but it took me 16 years to get to this point with the Noble and such. I've always designed/modded what I liked for every single car I've owned not knowing where it would lead me. Now we're at yet another mountain to climb and I've seen every single small car mfg. go under at this point. Although, as a business, it's ok as long as we keep things simple and grow just a little more, we can handle the mfg. of these products.

Hope that makes sense........

It does, and me being a jazz musician, it sounds like you have a bit of that gene too! tinkering, changing, improving - i tend towards those things also, whether with notes or mechanics. I like the ideas of what i've seen with the car. I moved to the Rossion for many reasons (from a viper acr no less) - not the least of which is the chassis responsiveness. Though the car is a little tight for my build, it still feels close to a go-kart, or more reasonably, the Formula Ford (though with much more power than!) that i worked to my comp license in. I am anxious to see you get to completion on the project and marketing - i think efforts like these will only build value into the remaining cars, and perhaps re-inspire others (ie the small car company remnants themselves) to try again (pick up the pieces, get more capital and rebuild).

Keep us all posted!