Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sema 2016

Blog Entries
    SAM_5466 - Copy.jpg
    Bring a building!!!!!!
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Blog Entries
    SAM_5467 - Copy.jpg

Bring a garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066

Blog Entries
    The Aftermath has begun-

It's the Tuesday after SEMA week and my emails are pushed through every few minutes. I was very careful on the companies I chose to give my contact and with my daily emails with vendors, I'm way behind and even lost a few emails through the clutter.

This year SEMA was "good"! In past years, it was always a dog and pony show with less substance. There were a few companies that surprised me and more high-performance entering back into the arena. Again, the overseas market definitely grew this year and off-road vehicles/trucks was by far the largest display of any.

It's difficult for our industry to find the proper vendors, but to my surprise, I did and will use them moving forward to keep these cars running.

Are we in a good economy? If I judge by SEMA and truck displays, then the simple answer is .......Yes!!!!!!
    Next year, we will see an entire field of the new NSX for sure with all kinds of mods! If I weren't so busy, I'd mod one as well. For now, I'll continue on with Ford and Chevy development.

I watched a few YouTubers with their vlogs- they've definitely stepped it up quite a bit with the live video feeds and FB. Social media is at another level and continues to grow. I've never seen so many advanced selfie sticks throughout the entire show.

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066