Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If not a Noble...

If not a Noble...

I've dreamed of a Noble for a LONG time, and now I'm curious to know what owners of this fantastic car would get if they were to sell their Noble.

For me, I've always liked the GT3RS, but am now starting to think a Radical is more in line with the Noble's performance characteristics. The road legality of the RXC is pretty neat, even though it has almost no road clearance.

I had my hopes up for the Zenos e10R, but initial reviews werent too inspiring.

I know this is something that's been discussed, but it seems like auto manufacturers are addressing the demand for "fun" cars again, just like the 90s (yay!).
    Last edited by ConSynX; 04-14-16 at 01:24 PM.

Being a Porsche fan, I understand you wanting a GT3RS, but....

What are you going to do with the car. Mainly track with occasional street use or mainly street with occasional track.

If you want a track car, that quite frankly is not comfortable on the street, the GT3RS is fabulous.

If you are wanting a street car, that you occasionally drive on the track, I would suggest the Caymen GTS or GT4 or the 911 GTS, etc.

The Radical is an amazing track car. Again, in my opinion, a little too track focused for the street (for anything much more than just driving to the track or the occasional Cars and Coffee run). Cheaper to operate than a GT3, quite likely faster than the GT3 also.

Not saying either car cant be used as a daily driver street cars, but there are better (less track focused) choices.

I'm more just curious what others would get if not the Noble.
    Everyone has their own personal uses, and that will play a role in what they'd replace it with...

I was just throwing cars I would compare to it to get things started.
    So, in an odd world where you chose not to keep the noble, what would you use instead?

Blog Entries
    image.jpg

I drove this zero mile Noble today. Really was spectacular and glad I get to drive these and other boutique cars everyday.

I would not mind a Noble
    M600. Why? It's designed by Lee Noble and I generally like all things that are unique as well as perform well. In the future when and if I ever have time, I will build my own M600 for kicks becuase I'll never see another one. The M12/M400 are timeless. When we race, it's always a hit and every time I go to Laguna Seca, all the track workers ask where the Noble is. I'm VERY proud!!!! It's rare to have a car with timeless design (especially to new people), and have performance numbers that beat cars that are upper 500k. Along with the Noble winning race history, it's a winner and always will be. As Lee Noble said, "hard act to follow!!!"

I attend Cars and Coffee every single month. Noble's always draw attention even in that crowd of the elite.
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

An m600. Nice. Seems like A significant step up in price, but definitely a comparable car. The lack of driving aids and goal of being light over adding ponies definitely seemed to carry on with the 600.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with as well...

Blog Entries
    If "price" is a determining factor-
    C7, GT350 or GTR.
    They are all in the same price range.

There are a few Porsches I like as well- 997 GT2.

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066

Price doesn't have to be a factor. Your original response was perfect.

First of all, selling the my Noble is not an option. Selling my race cars is not an option. Why can't we own one or more track cars and buy other fun cars for street use. Now let's see what I may have in my garage that would satisfy "STREET FUN" needs. Lets start with my 2016 Shelby GT350 with Track Pack. If you haven't driven one you don't know what you're missing............GT3 WHAT! My friend has a new GT3 and he has driven my Shelby and, well it humbled him. Then there is the tuned C63 AMG or the BOSS 302 Laguna Seca or one of ten other cars in my garage including an '86 930 Turbo. Can't find any reason to sell my Noble...............................
    2004 Noble M12 GTO3R (NUS0031), Platinum Silver (Currently at TurboHoses getting the Ultimate Hooverization)
    2016 Shelby GT350 #433, Track Pack, Deep Impact Blue, Black Stripes
    2013 Mustang BOSS 302 Laguna Seca #264, School Bus Yellow
    2009 MB C63 AMG Tuned
    Lola B2K/40-Nissan, 2001 Rolex 24 SRPII Class Winner, 2000/2001 Grand Am SRPII Class Champions
    Lola T87/90 S2000 SCCA National Champion 2000
    Lola T250, T252, T324; Caldwell D10

Blog Entries
    ConSynx,

I don't ask any of our clients much, but most of them have a collection of unique cars and the Noble is part of their unique collection of performance machines. I've even seen two owners that had car houses that were completely over-the-top. For some, it's not what the would replace it with, but what else they would purchase in "addition" to.

I spoke to one of my clients and he asked me to just keep developing parts and continue the path.....the parts we have a much more upper-end, but with them, it's like Superman on steroids and I don't see how these cars can be stopped.

The P1 is only 2 seconds faster at Laguna! Just give me some time and we will fix that!

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066

Blog Entries
    I had one customer add a second Noble to his collection, if that counts.

I also like clk63 AMG and BMW M5, but those cars a different.
    If I had to replace my truck, I'd get the F150 with ecoboost. I just don't have any space left to park cars.

Noble M12/M400
    925 -455-1066