Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M12/M400 Doors

M12/M400 Doors

Hi to everyone,

I am looking for two complete doors with panels for a M12/M400.
    Anybody know where to get them and how much they would set me back.
    I am in South Africa.

Regards

Jakes

You could check at Hitech in South Africa and see if they might still have some laying around. You might also check with the owners on PistonHeads and see if they know of any sources in the UK. Aside from that, you could check with TurboHoses and see if they can reproduce them for you from molds they might have already made for other projects. There were a few cars that were totaled in accidents that might have intact doors, but again, your best bet might be the folks on PistonHeads in the Noble section. More cars were shipped to the UK than to the US, so more spare parts might be found in the UK. I believe there is also at least one owner who reproduced his entire car in carbon fiber for himself and may still have the original body panels.

Blog Entries
    I'll email Hi-Tech.........never know.... if there's any left.....
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

Thanks caccobra,will do that

Thanks Hoover,will do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakes View Post
    Thanks Hoover,will do.
    Hi-tach informed me that they have no parts left for the Noble.

Do you know Boeta? He's my SA dealer.
    SCCA National Runoffs GT-1 Bronze Medal
    SCCA GT-1 Divisional Champion

Noble Automotive USA (TurboHoses Company)

Noble M12/M400
    Hoover@nobleautomotive.com
    925 -455-1066

I know where there are drivers and passenger door available for around 400 plus postage.... I sold mine recently and the person who bought them no longer needs them.

I also have moulds for doors as I remade mine in carbon fibre and then sold my originals... Im not particularly keen on making some and they would not be cheap especially in carbon.

Im sure you know but a door off one car won't usually fit another without some 'fettling' as they are full of filler to make them fit with nice gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by caccobra View Post
    I believe there is also at least one owner who reproduced his entire car in carbon fiber for himself and may still have the original body panels.

Yes that would be me... I recently sold both doors, but I think they may be available again as the bodyshop had already repaired his ones before mine arrived lol.

sorry for all the replies, I didn't read all the posts before I started replying lol

Hi there,

Yes he is my brother.
    Also cannot find doors in SA