PDA

View Full Version : Help finding part!

dweintra
09-13-12, 03:26 PM
Hello all, I am new to this forum but have been on the other Noble forum for a while. I really need a new throttle cable. Mine broke. We could not reach Rossion today and was hoping someone knew if the part can be cross referenced or purchased elsewhere. I really want it up and running again soon! Also we want to do the longer cable to keep it away from the heat that can wear them fast. There was a thread on this on the other forum. Any help sourcing the part quick would be appreciated!!

Don

Hoover
09-13-12, 04:43 PM
i'll have some more in stock in 2 weeks.

dweintra
09-14-12, 07:31 AM
Hoover, it will kill me to wait two more weeks! Any idea if the part cross references to another part number from another make? If so it might get my car back on the road faster. If not, please let me know how much the cables are, and confirm you have the longer one for the better install method. You can PM me if needed. Thanks again.

Hoover
09-14-12, 08:17 AM
It doesn't cross reference to any car. Ill keep you posted.

This is a very standard item we replace from heat damage.

dweintra
09-15-12, 01:34 PM
I heard that Lokar has one that will fit. My shop is checking into availability. Will post the results.

Thanks Hoover. Still might need one so will keep in touch.

dweintra
09-24-12, 12:13 PM
Last week my shop installed the longer cable and routed it away from the heat sources. Works well and was easy per the shop.

Hoover
09-24-12, 01:59 PM
that's great!!!! get some miles on it and enjoy!!!!